I mostly hate everyone.
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
I kinda really want to meet David Tennant.
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
I’m at my mom’s, this is going to be dumb. “He didn’t say anything and he didn’t move..
4) What do you think about most?
What am I doing with my life?
5) What does your latest text message from someone else say?
"I hate my life."
6) Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
7) What’s your strangest talent?
I’m really good at being mediocre at everything.
8) Girls…. (finish the sentence); Boys…. (finish the sentence)
Girls are dumb. Boys are dumb, too.
9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
Uh, I think when I was like 15 some kid wrote a poem about me but it was really creepy because I didn’t know him that well.
10) When is the last time you played the air guitar?
11) Do you have any strange phobias?
I hate elevators. I will take 13 flights of stairs before I get on an elevator. Fuck that.
12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
13) What’s your religion?
Religion is dumb.
14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
Burning to a crisp, probably.
15) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
Behind. No one wants to see my face.
16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
The Front Bottoms.
17) What was the last lie you told?
That I had to work because I didn’t want to hang out with anyone or see people.
18) Do you believe in karma?
19) What does your URL mean?
It’s a line from Lipstick Covered Magnet. I also have no social skills
20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I really don’t know. I’m really smart but I’m really lazy soooo.
21) Who is your celebrity crush?
22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
23) How do you vent your anger?
I don’t speak to people and internalize most of it. One day it will kill me.
24) Do you have a collection of anything?
I have a lot of lighters? I wouldn’t call it a collection. It’s mostly just that I lost them all and now I found them when I moved and I have about 60 or so.
25) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
depends on my mood.
26) Are you happy with the person you’ve become?
I hate myself.
27) What’s a sound you hate; sound you love?
I hate the sound of sandpaper against things and I love the sound of rain.
28) What’s your biggest “what if”?
What if I had actually done anything in school.
29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
Right, a heating pad. Left a pillow
31) Smell the air. What do you smell?
Conditioner in my hair.
32) What’s the worst place you have ever been to?
One time I saw BMTH at Warped and that was an awful place.
33) Choose East Coast or West Coast?
34) Most attractive singer of your opposite gender?
Brian Sella is pretty cute but I also base that off how much I like their music.
35) To you, what is the meaning of life?
I wish I knew.
36) Define Art.
I don’t know. It really depends on the person.
37) Do you believe in luck?
I’m the unluckiest person alive.
38) What’s the weather like right now?
It’s hot..I think? I don’t go outside.
39) What time is it?
40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
I do not drive.
41) What was the last book you read?
I’m currently reading How to Kill a Rockstar.
42) Do you like the smell of gasoline?
43) Do you have any nicknames?
I literally respond to almost everything at work. There’s too many.
44) What was the last movie you saw?
As Above, So Below.
45) What’s the worst injury you’ve ever had?
I broke my leg and had to have surgery on it when I was like ten so yeah.
46) Have you ever caught a butterfly?
47) Do you have any obsessions right now?
48) What’s your sexual orientation?
Wasn’t this the first question?
49) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
What hasn’t been said about me? My friends told everyone I was pregnant in high school, apparently I sleep with a bunch of guys at work, and I am also a coke head.
50) Do you believe in magic?
No, not really.
51) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
Yes, oh god yes.
52) What is your astrological sign?
53) Do you save money or spend it?
54) What’s the last thing you purchased?
Probably cigarette stuff.
55) Love or lust?
56) In a relationship?
After all these questions who knows.
57) How many relationships have you had?
Serious relationships? like 3.
58) Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
No. I have a tiny little tongue. I can barely touch the top of my lip.
59) Where were you yesterday?
I helped my grandma move. I’m so exciting.
60) Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
My hair is pink.
61) Are you wearing socks right now?
62) What’s your favorite animal?
Kittens are cute.
63) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
Idk. I’m a piece of shit.
64) Where is your best friend?
probably sitting on her bed on tumblr.
65) Spit or swallow?(;
I spit out my chewing gum. You can’t swallow that shit.
66) What is your heritage?
My grandpa was Romanian and they were gypsies.
67) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
68) What do you think is Satan’s last name?
69) Be honest. Ever gotten yourself off?
These questions. jesus christ.
70) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
AHAHAHAA hell no.
71) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
No one gets fired at my job. Ever.
72) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
I’d probably tell a few close people, maybe. Sit around and watch netflix because I’d still be too poor to do anything else. Meh. Maybe a bit.
73) You can only have one of these things; trust or love.
74) What’s a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
If I’m sad, there’s not a song that’s going to make me happy.
75) What are the last four digits in your cell phone number?
76) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
I can’t figure that out.
77) How can I win your heart?
78) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
In some people.
79) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
Probably not killing myself?
80) What size shoes do you wear?
81) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
I just want a hunter’s funeral.
82) What is your favorite word?
83) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word; heart.
84) What is a saying you say a lot?
I hate everything.
85) What’s the last song you listened to?
Currently listening to Darling, I love you by Andrew Jackson Jihad.
86) Basic question; what’s your favorite color/colors?
Blue and pink.
87) What is your current desktop picture?
I think it’s the members of TFB faces’ photoshopped into the avengers.
88) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
Everyone at work.
89) What would be a question you’d be afraid to tell the truth on?
I really don’t know.
90) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren’t really doing anything, they’re just standing around your bed. What do you do?
Go back to sleep.
91) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what’s even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
92) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
Stop making me thinkkkkk. Probably the first time I saw TFB
93) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
Can I just erase the whole abusive mom thing from my teenage years? That would be cool.
94) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
This question makes me uncomfortable.
95) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
Just far away.
96) Do you have any relatives in jail?
No, but I have a lot of ex’s there.
97) Have you ever thrown up in the car?
I don’t think so.
98) Ever been on a plane?
99) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?
please stop listening to me.